If you're a coach and you haven't yet taken any webinars with WBECS, consider signing up for training on the Coach Master Toolkit with developer Andrew Neitlich.
I've participated in WBECS programming in the past and it is excellent. They bring in quality speakers. Their format is engaging. And sessions are chock full of valuable insights and guidelines.
The session this week is free. It's 90 minutes long and it comes with the following (taken from confirmation email, received from Ben Croft, WBECS President, Coach Master Toolkit Co-Founder):
- Detailed instructions for how to use the framework with clients
- The 65 page instruction manual
- The editable version of the framework
- Full rights to use and rebrand the framework
- A proven technique for selling this framework and closing high ticket engagements
If you are interested in attending, you can sign up here.
I also plan to blog about the actual framework, after the event.
- Sandra Bekhor, Toronto
President, Bekhor Management
Small to mid-sized law, architecture, accounting, consulting, medical and other professional practices are invited to learn more about our Toronto-based, coaching services.